Police: Drug overdose killed Manhasset dermatologist
Police say a drug overdose is to blame for the death of a Manhasset dermatologist who was found unconscious after a night of partying in Manhattan.
The medical examiner says Kiersten Cerveny, 38, died of acute cocaine and alcohol intoxication.
The reports confirms what police suspected when they received a 911 call on Oct. 4.
Police say Cerveny was found passed out in the entry to a Manhattan building.
Authorities believe the married mother of three was snorting cocaine as she shared drinks with a movie producer friend. The friend has not been charged.