What's Cooking: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace's roasted brussels sprouts with apple and pancetta
Chef Vinny Olivieri, of Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace, shows News 12's Lily Stolzberg how to make roasted brussels sprouts with apple and pancetta.
• I lb. Brussel Sprouts (halved)
• 2 ea. Red Delicious Apples (cubed)
• ¼ lb. Pancetta (diced)
• ½ cup olive oil
• Balsamic Glaze (for drizzle)
• Salt and Pepper (to taste)
1. Cut the brussels sprouts in half.
2. Remove the apple core and cut the apples into a medium dice.
3. Cut the pancetta into a small dice.
4. Place all the ingredients into a large container and add the oil, salt, and pepper.
5. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
6. Lay out the mixture onto a papered sheet pan, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
7. Roast at 375⁰ for 30 minutes or until the ingredients have browned, and pancetta is crispy
8. Plate, drizzle with the balsamic glaze and enjoy!