Suffolk County reports 3rd swine flu death

Long Island's Suffolk County has recorded athird death linked to swine flu.
County health officials said Monday the victim, a Babylon manbetween the ages of 65 and 75, had an underlying medical condition.
Suffolk Health Commissioner Dr. Humayun Chaudhry said the man died Monday and had been hospitalized since early June with multiple medical problems.
Suffolk County has 117 confirmed cases of swine flu. Most of those confirmed to have the virus have recovered or are recovering. Nassau County has recorded one death so far linked to swine flu.