Officials: 2 hurt when fire breaks out at senior housing complex

<p>Two people are injured and several others are displaced after a fire broke out at a senior housing complex in Hempstead.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>

News 12 Staff

Aug 25, 2018, 1:19 PM

Updated 2,105 days ago

Share:

Two people are injured and several others are displaced after a fire broke out at a senior housing complex in Hempstead. 
The incident happened on Clinton Street just after 7 p.m. Friday.
Investigators tell Newsday that 22 apartments were damaged after a stove had an electrical malfunction.
Officials say the two injuries are minor.


More from News 12