Neighbor helps save Seaford family from house fire

A neighbor helped save a Seaford family from a fire that destroyed their home on Thursday.
Brendan Mullaney was getting home from work when he saw flames shooting out of his neighbor's Parkview Avenue home. He sprinted across the street to warn the family.
Mullaney says the family was giving their children baths so they did not hear the door at first and was not aware there was even a fire.
Officials say the fire started when the house's Christmas lights ignited a trash bag filled with sawdust.
The fire also damaged the family's cars.
No one was injured and the family is staying with relatives.