2 people recovering after carbon monoxide scare at Stew Leonard's in East Meadow

Fire officials say they received a call about carbon monoxide at the Front Street store.

News 12 Staff

May 20, 2021, 2:34 AM

Updated 1,156 days ago

Share:

Two people are recovering Wednesday after a carbon monoxide scare at Stew Leonard's in East Meadow.
Fire officials say they received a call about carbon monoxide at the Front Street store.
Officials tell News 12 one person was taken to the hospital and the other refused treatment.
Fire officials say it all started from a broken pipe in one of the refrigerators.


More from News 12