What's Cooking: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace's spring frittata
Chef Vinny Olivieri, of Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace, shows News 12's Lily Stolzberg how to make a spring frittata.
· ½ bunch Asparagus
· ½ bunch Scallion
· ½ cup Peas
· ½ cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
· ½ cup Pecorino
· 6 Whole eggs
· ½ cup Heavy Cream
· 1 cup shredded Cheddar blend
1. Cut Asparagus and scallions into small pieces, add to large bowl.
2. Add the remainder of ingredients to bowl and mix well.
3. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
4. Ladle mixture into pan to the top being careful not to overfill.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.