Suffolk County reports zero new deaths from COVID-19 for 2nd time this month
Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone gave his Monday COVID-19 update, where he reported no new deaths for the second time in June.
- For the second time in past few months (first time in 17 days), Suffolk has zero COVID-19 deaths in last 24 hours.
- Up to 41,339 cases total, 19,074 total positive antibody tests.
- Decrease in coronavirus hospitalizations by three to 72.
- 20 COVID-19 patient discharges.
- Decrease in ICU bed occupants by three to 23.
- Thanks first responders who were at the scene of fatal boating accident in Great South Bay, carbon monoxide incident in Port Jefferson.
- Bellone announced the return of front-door boarding for Suffolk County Public Transit buses.
PHOTOS: Coronavirus heroes on the front lines