Police: 4 evacuated due to CO leak in Elmont home

Residents were forced from their home after a carbon monoxide detector went off in Elmont Sunday.

News 12 Staff

Nov 10, 2019, 10:14 PM

Updated 1,653 days ago

Share:

Residents were forced from their home after a carbon monoxide detector went off in Elmont Sunday.
The signal for help came just after 1 p.m. at a home on Murray Hill Street.
Officials say four people were evacuated.
There is no word on what caused the carbon monoxide leak.
 
    


More from News 12