BREAKING NEWS

Manhattan DA Bragg to address media following Donald Trump's conviction. Video on News 12 New York.

Officials: Fire breaks out in boiler room of Sagamore Hill Visitor Center

Fire officials say they responded to a fire Monday morning at the Sagamore Hill Visitor Center.

News 12 Staff

Dec 24, 2018, 4:52 PM

Updated 1,984 days ago

Share:

Fire officials say they responded to a fire Monday morning at the Sagamore Hill Visitor Center.
They say the fire started in the boiler room of the center. The boiler room experienced heavy damage as a result.
Atlantic Steamer Fire Company along with fire companies from Locust Valley, East Norwich, Oyster Bay, and Roslyn responded.
Firefighters accessed the building by cutting through the roof.
The center was closed at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported.


More from News 12