Neighbor saves boy's life in Coram house fire

A 12-year-old has credited a neighbor for saving his life and escaping a burning Coram home. The fire broke out at the home on American Avenue around 4 p.m. Wednesday. Fire officials say a neighbor

News 12 Staff

May 7, 2015, 4:12 PM

Updated 3,304 days ago

Share:

Neighbor saves boy's life in Coram house fire
A 12-year-old has credited a neighbor for saving his life and escaping a burning Coram home.
The fire broke out at the home on American Avenue around 4 p.m. Wednesday.
Fire officials say a neighbor saw the flames and rushed over to tell the boy to get out.
One firefighter suffered a minor shoulder injury.
News 12 Long Island has learned an electrical problem may have started the fire.


More from News 12