Fire rips through Setauket home

Officials say a fire ripped through a home in Setauket last night.  The incident happened at a home located on Talmage Gate around 6:30 p.m.  There is no word on any possible injuries or what may

News 12 Staff

Mar 24, 2015, 6:19 PM

Updated 3,398 days ago

Share:

Officials say a fire ripped through a home in Setauket last night. 
The incident happened at a home located on Talmage Gate around 6:30 p.m. 
There is no word on any possible injuries or what may have sparked the fire. 


More from News 12