Fire damages Nassau catering hall

<p>Investigators are working to determine what sparked a fire at a Nassau catering hall.</p>

News 12 Staff

May 20, 2018, 2:17 PM

Updated 2,198 days ago

Share:

Investigators are working to determine what sparked a fire at a Nassau catering hall.
Flames broke out at the North Ritz Club on Jericho Turnpike in Syosset around 4:30 a.m. Sunday.
Video from the scene shows smoke coming from the building and firefighters on the roof.
News 12 is told no one was hurt, but the hall was damaged.
The fire marshal is now investigating the cause of the flames.


More from News 12