HEAT ALERT

High heat and humidity continue on Long Island though this weekend

Crews battle Central Islip house fire

<p>A Central Islip home went up in flames early Saturday morning.&nbsp;</p>

News 12 Staff

Jul 29, 2017, 2:33 PM

Updated 2,519 days ago

Share:

A Central Islip home went up in flames early Saturday morning.
The fire sparked shortly after 3 a.m. at a home on Connetquot Avneue.
A neighbor reported the fire after spotting the flames, News 12 is told.
Investigators say no one was inside the home at the time.
No injuries were reported.
Authorities are probing the cause of the fire.


More from News 12