Weekend Workout: Kettle bell sumo squat into upright rowPosted: Updated:
This week's workout comes from Sam at F45 Training. This combo move, a kettle bell sumo squat into an upright row, works your entire body.
With your feet turned out and your legs wider than your hips, squat working your inner thighs. You want to make sure the kettle bell touches the floor. Keep your chest lifted and your back straight. When you come up, bring the kettle bell up to your chin for the upright row. This move works your shoulders and back.
- The state Department of Education has announced that high school students who would have taken the June Regents exam will not need it to graduate.
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson remains in intensive care for treatment of his coronavirus illness, while authorities in New York are hoping that a leveling off of deaths and new hospitalizations will hold and...British Prime Minister Boris Johnson remains in intensive care for treatment of his coronavirus illness, while authorities in New York are hoping that a leveling off of deaths and new hospitalizations will hold and signal that the epicenter of the U.S. outbreak had turned a corner.
- Essential LIRR workers are getting the protection they need during the pandemic.Essential LIRR workers are getting the protection they need during the pandemic.
- John Prine, the ingenious singer-songwriter who explored the heartbreaks, indignities and absurdities of everyday life in “Angel from Montgomery,” “Sam Stone,” “Hello in There” and scores of other indelible tunes, died Tuesday at the age of 73.
- As the war against COVID-19 rages on, an army of volunteers is working 24/7 to make sure hungry and homeless Long Island residents are being cared for.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Celebrating Easter or Passover is a little different this year. So, we want to see how you are celebrating. News 12 wants to see all of your photos, including throwbacks!
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.