News 12 Polls: More than half of responders believe schools will reopen in fall 2020

More than half of responders to a News 12 Poll believe that school buildings will reopen for classes in the fall.
A total of 52% of the 650 votes in the online poll shared this week said that schools would reopen in fall 2020. The other 48% of voters said they thought schools will reopen in January 2021.
The poll, which is not scientific, also asked what voters think will be the most effective method of K-12 education for fall 2020. A total of 37% of responders said it's too soon and that we "can't rush decision making and will need more time."
Another 33% voted for a hybrid education method, with both in-person and online learning, and the last 30% of voters said they think "back to normal" learning will be most effective for fall 2020. 
School buildings were among the first things to shut down when the COVID-19 pandemic erupted in the tri-state area. Students have been distance learning since March, and will continue to do so through the end of the 2019-2020 academic school year. Regents have been canceled, and some testing will be done online.
Your Coronavirus photos