Landlord faces violations after CO poisoning

The owner of a Hempstead home where 10 people were overcome by carbon monoxide this weekend is facing a slew of violations.
Village officials say the Wellington Street home was being used as an illegal boarding house, with anywhere from 10 to 15 people living there. Hempstead Village Attorney Debra Urbano-DiSalvo says at least three people were paying rent in the basement, there were possibly seven people living on the first floor and two living on the second floor.
According to the village, the home is owned by a corporation called All State Properties LLC. Attempts by News 12 Long Island to track down owner David Ney or contact anyone at All State Properties were unsuccessful.
Village officials say there's similar case already on the books involving All State Properties LLC, David Ney and a different Hempstead village home. It involves a single-family dwelling converted into a boarding house and similar building code violations. Village officials say that case is in litigation.