Fire erupts at home in Baldwin, all residents safe

According to police statements, the homeowner noticed substantial smoke emanating from a second-floor bedroom.

News 12 Staff

Dec 24, 2023, 11:34 AM

Updated 208 days ago

Share:

A house in Baldwin experienced a fire incident last night, as reported by local authorities. The blaze ignited at the Grace Street residence shortly before 6 p.m.
According to police statements, the homeowner noticed substantial smoke emanating from a second-floor bedroom. Fortunately, everyone managed to evacuate the premises without harm. The prompt response from the Baldwin Fire Department effectively subdued the flames, preventing further escalation of the situation.


More from News 12