Fire breaks out at Plainview storage facility

Fire officials say the fire erupted on the fourth floor of Safeguard Self Storage on Old Country Road around 2 p.m.

News 12 Staff

May 4, 2024, 9:21 PM

Updated 16 days ago

Share:

A fire broke out Saturday afternoon at a storage facility in Plainview.
Fire officials say the fire erupted on the fourth floor of Safeguard Self Storage on Old Country Road around 2 p.m.
Firefighters were able to contain the flames and nobody was hurt.
Nearby businesses told News 12 they had to evacuate.
The cause of the fire was not immediately clear.


More from News 12