CO alarm prompts evacuation at Babylon assisted living facility

Seniors at a Babylon assisted living facility had some scary moments early Sunday morning when an alarm prompted an evacuation.

News 12 Staff

Nov 10, 2019, 3:11 PM

Updated 1,655 days ago

Share:

Seniors at a Babylon assisted living facility had some scary moments early Sunday morning when an alarm prompted an evacuation.
Police say they were called to the Bayview Home for Adults around 2 a.m. after the carbon monoxide alarm went off.
About 75 residents had to be temporarily evacuated.
Five of them were taken to the hospital for evaluation.
The rest of the residents were able to return after getting the all-clear from the Babylon fire marshal.


More from News 12