Mother and son hurt after fire rips through Manorville home
Officials say a man and his mother were hurt after a fire broke out at a Manorville home Wednesday night.
The fire started just after 7:30 p.m. at a home on County Road 111.
According to officials, the two were found by first responders inside the house and airlifted to the hospital.
The man suffered burn injuries and is in serious condition. His mother suffered injuries that are not life-threatening.
Officials say the house sustained heavy damage and multiple fire departments extinguished the blaze.
It's not yet clear what may have sparked the fire.