What's Cooking: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace's pistachio crusted rack of lamb
Chef Vinny Olivieri, of Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace, shows News 12's Lily Stolzberg how to make pistachio crusted rack of lamb.
1 Rack American lamb chops(frenched)
2 tbs whole grain mustard
1 tsp chopped garlic.
2 cups finely ground pistachio
¼ cup finely chopped parsley
¼ cup olive oil.
1. In a small bowl mix together the mustard, garlic and parsley.
2. Rub mixture all over the lamb until fully coated.
3. Press the pistachio onto the lamb until fully crusted.
4. Place crusted lamb on to a roasting pan drizzle with olive oil and cook at 400 degrees for 20 min. or until internal temp. reaches 110 degrees.
5. Let rest for 10 minutes then proceed to slice into single chops and serve.