Officials: Man hospitalized following Baldwin house fire

It started in the basement, according to the homeowner.

News 12 Staff

Mar 8, 2024, 4:22 AM

Updated 47 days ago

Share:

A man was hospitalized with smoke inhalation following a house fire in Baldwin, officials say.
The fire happened at a home on Ardmore Road. It started in the basement, according to the homeowner.
News 12 is told a woman was also inside the home when the fire broke out. She refused medical attention.


More from News 12