STORM WATCH

Severe storms are rounding out Memorial Day weather. Heavy rain, strong winds, hail all possible.

Fire officials: Stove burner causes carbon monoxide scare in Oyster Bay

Fire officials say a stove burner was the cause of a carbon monoxide scare in Oyster Bay Friday night.

News 12 Staff

Jun 8, 2019, 10:13 AM

Updated 1,815 days ago

Share:

Fire officials say a stove burner was the cause of a carbon monoxide scare in Oyster Bay Friday night.
They say they responded to the 100 block of Audrey Avenue around 9:30 p.m.
News 12 is told a stove burner was unknowingly left open without the pilot light on.
Officials say 12 children and seven adults reported feeling ill and were taken to the hospital.


More from News 12