HEAT ALERT

Highs near 90 with threat of thunderstorms for today.

3 injured in Stewart Manor house fire

<p>The fire broke out at a home on Argyle Road around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.</p>

News 12 Staff

May 3, 2018, 9:42 AM

Updated 2,241 days ago

Share:

Police say three people were injured, including a firefighter, after a house fire in Steward Manor.
The fire broke out at a home on Argyle Road around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Fire officials tell News 12 the house was destroyed, but the man and woman in their 50s who live in the house were able to get out.
Both residents were treated for smoke inhalation.
A firefighter was also taken to the hospital with minor injuries, according to Newsday.
Fire officials are investigating what sparked the flames.


More from News 12