Weekend Workout: Kettle bell sumo squat into upright rowPosted: Updated:
This week's workout comes from Sam at F45 Training. This combo move, a kettle bell sumo squat into an upright row, works your entire body.
With your feet turned out and your legs wider than your hips, squat working your inner thighs. You want to make sure the kettle bell touches the floor. Keep your chest lifted and your back straight. When you come up, bring the kettle bell up to your chin for the upright row. This move works your shoulders and back.
- President Donald Trump has extended federal guidelines on social distancing, recommending that people now stay home until the end of April.
- Executive Curran announced 9 new COVID-19 deaths since yesterday, for a total of 48 in the county.Executive Curran announced 9 new COVID-19 deaths since yesterday, for a total of 48 in the county.
- President Donald Trump is facing backlash among health care workers for the comments he made over the weekend suggesting that people may be stealing masks from hospitals.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo said New York cases are up to 66,497 with 1,218 deaths. He sought relief from outside the state for health care professionals and said New York will return the favor.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.