7 breweries come together to celebrate women -- with charity beerPosted: Updated:
Seven breweries are coming together ahead of Women's Month and International Women's Day in March in the name of charity.
The Lady Brewsters of the North Fork are brewing a collaborative beer called Lunar Ascent IPA. The beer will come out in March.
Proceeds from each pint sale at the participating breweries next month will go toward Family Service League, which supports women in need on the East End.
The breweries involved include Eastern Front, Greenport Harbor, Jamesport Farm Brewery, Long Ireland, Moustache Brewing North Fork Brewing Company and Ubergeek Brewing.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a domestic travel advisory for New York, New Jersey and Connecticut to try to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- President Donald Trump gave an update on the coronavirus pandemic from the White House Rose Garden Sunday evening.
- Places of worship around Long Island are practicing social distancing due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Nassau County Executive Laura Curran said Sunday that the coronavirus death toll in the county has climbed by five, for a total of 39.
- Cuomo says the death toll in New York state from COVID-19 is at 965.Cuomo says the death toll in New York state from COVID-19 is at 965.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
A guide to the national park sites and trails on Long Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York City and the Hudson Valley.