Newsday: Shuttered Vineyard 48 in Cutchogue up for salePosted: Updated:
A closed North Fork winery is now up for sale.
Vineyard 48 in Cutchogue is now listed on the Douglas Elliman real estate site.
The 33-acre property includes a production facility, a 2,500 square-foot tasting room and a 50,000 win bottle inventory count.
Newsday says the asking price is at least $6 million.
As News 12 has reported Vineyard 48 has been closed since 2017 following complaints of overcrowding, intoxicated patrons, and lewd behavior.
- President Donald Trump has extended federal guidelines on social distancing, recommending that people now stay home until the end of April.
- Executive Curran announced 9 new COVID-19 deaths since yesterday, for a total of 48 in the county.Executive Curran announced 9 new COVID-19 deaths since yesterday, for a total of 48 in the county.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo said New York cases are up to 66,497 with 1,218 deaths. He sought relief from outside the state for health care professionals and said New York will return the favor.
- James Corden, the host of “The Late Late Show,” is returning to television tonight with “Homefest,” a show that is being recorded in his own garage.James Corden, the host of “The Late Late Show,” is returning to television tonight with “Homefest,” a show that is being recorded in his own garage.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.