Alec Baldwin reportedly did not slander driver in interviews over parking spot disputePosted: Updated:
A partial victory for actor Alec Baldwin over a spat involving a parking spot.
The Massapequa native is involved in a lawsuit with a man who claims Baldwin hit him in the face over a New York City parking space, then slandered his name in media interviews.
A Manhattan Supreme Court judge ruled that Baldwin did not slander the other driver, according to the Daily News.
However, the assault and battery portion of the driver's lawsuit still stands.
They are due back in court in February.
- Friends, family and fans are gathering together across the country to remember the late Kobe Bryant, including three boys from Long Island who met their idol last year.
- Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone announced that members of the Internal Review Committee are performing a top-to-bottom review of the Valva case in the Department of Social Services.
- Joseph Zanco admitted to keeping hundreds of images of children on his computer, engaging in sex acts.
- Litzy, Peluzo, Valeria, Isaac, Lolita and Lupe were all saved from Puerto Rico following those series of quakes.
- A source at the scene tells New 12 it happened near the entrance to SUNY Old Westbury.A source at the scene tells New 12 it happened near the entrance to SUNY Old Westbury.
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 Grammy Awards.Sights and scenes from the 2020 Grammy Awards.
- Rain soaked the tri-state area over the weekend, but the skies cleared in time for News 12 viewers to snap some stunning shots of rainbows!
- Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.
- Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Jake's Rescue Ranch, Inc. They brought five puppies!This week's dogs are up for adoption at Jake's Rescue Ranch, Inc. They brought five puppies!