Weekend Workout: Shuffles with a deadball throwPosted: Updated:
This week's workout comes from Marc at F45 Training. Grab a deadball and get ready for an intense workout.
Throw the ball onto the ground and the shuffle to one side, touch a cone and then shuffle back to the ball.
Squat to pick up the ball and then repeat with a shuffle to the opposite side.
- On Long Island, three AFC Urgent Care locations have seen an influx of patients due to their ability to administer the rapid test.
- The move is part of a joint effort by federal and local officials to boost hospital bed capacity.The move is part of a joint effort by federal and local officials to boost hospital bed capacity.
- The pizza chain says pies will be delivered to hospitals, police departments and fire departments.The pizza chain says pies will be delivered to hospitals, police departments and fire departments.
- Long Island-based Northwell Health system will help manage the conversion of the USNS Comfort and the Javits Center to COVID-19 facilities.
- Whether New York is or isn't seeing a flattening of the curve, Gov. Andrew Cuomo is making penalties for gathering in groups even tougher.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Celebrating Easter or Passover is a little different this year. So, we want to see how you are celebrating. News 12 wants to see all of your photos, including throwbacks!
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.