Adobe Analytics: This Thanksgiving 1st to surpass $4B in online salesPosted: Updated:
- President Donald Trump signed a bill to help support protesters in Hong Kong, infuriating Beijing and putting even more friction on ongoing trade talks.
- Adobe Analytics says this Thanksgiving is the first to surpass $4 billion in online sales with $144 billion predicted for the full season.
- The FDA said many CBD products are illegal ? a direct rebuke to recent wellness trends that have pitched the substance as a cure all for everything from anxiety to cancer.
- French luxury conglomerate LVMH, the owner of Louis Vuitton, made the ultimate luxury buy, snapping up U.S. jewelry maker Tiffany & Co. for $16.3 billion.
- Charles Schwab made its acquisition of rival TD Ameritrade official with a $26 billion deal that will merge the two investment brokerage powerhouses as the industry faces consolidation and cost cutting.
- The FAA says it's not yet ready to re-certify Boeing's beleaguered 737 Max aircraft, which remains grounded following two fatal crashes.