Demand growing: Bud Light to debut its own hard seltzer next yearPosted: Updated:
Bud Light has announced they are launching its own hard seltzer, set to debut next year.
The alcoholic drink is made from cane sugar and natural fruit flavors and will be available in five flavors, including black cherry, lemon-lime, strawberry and mango.
One can has 100 calories, two grams of carbs, and 5% alcohol by volume.
The hard seltzer will be sold in individual cans and 12 packs.
- Kyra Franchetti was the subject of a bitter custody battle between Jacqueline Franchetti and her ex-husband. Despite warnings from the mother that the father was abusive and suicidal, the father was given permission to take Kyra to Virginia for a visit.
- Administrators say the students are showing symptoms that indicate the flu, norovirus or possibly salmonella.
- The family who lived in the home on Secatogue Avenue was left heartbroken as firefighters put out the fire.
The Safe Center: Weinstein conviction 'sends a powerful message,' but doesn't end victims' suffering
The Safe Center: Weinstein conviction 'sends a powerful message,' but doesn't end victims' sufferingBethpage-based The Safe Center says this is big for the #MeToo movement, but in the end, there is no "winner" in the case.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average sank more than 1,000 points as the spread of the new coronavirus threatened wider damage to the global economy.
- A sold-out memorial service was held Monday for basketball star Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna, who were among nine people killed last month in a helicopter crash in Los Angeles.
- The toy fair runs at the Jacob Javits Center from Feb. 22 through 25.The toy fair runs at the Jacob Javits Center from Feb. 22 through 25.
- Chopper 12 was overhead Friday for a look progress on the new arena as construction continues.Chopper 12 was overhead Friday for a look progress on the new arena as construction continues.
- The four-time Stanley Cup champion had his number retired in front of a Nassau Coliseum crowd Friday night.
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter. They brought three puppies!