Surveillance video captures Inwood hit-and-runPosted: Updated:
Police are looking for the hit-and-run driver who sideswiped a woman in Inwood last month and left the scene.
The incident was captured on surveillance video. It happened on Doughty Boulevard back on Oct. 18.
The video shows the woman being swiped in the back by a passing vehicle, then falling onto the street. Officials say she wasn't seriously hurt.
Detectives are looking for a gray Acura TL -with dark, tinted windows and chrome rims. It should be missing its passenger side mirror.
Anyone with information is being asked to call Nassau police.
- The man fatally shot in Plainview earlier this week may have been the victim of a possible road rage incident, Nassau police announced Thursday.
- Long Beach police say the men were caught Wednesday night trying to remove mail from a mailbox on East Park Avenue and Monroe Boulevard.
- During a news conference, officials also announced the launch of a website dedicated to the Gilgo investigation.
- Suffolk County police say they will hold a news conference Thursday to discuss new evidence in the Gilgo Beach killings.
- Light to moderate snow will fall at times before a changeover to rain between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.Light to moderate snow will fall at times before a changeover to rain between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- The incident happened eastbound, just west of New Hyde Park Road near Exit 36.The incident happened eastbound, just west of New Hyde Park Road near Exit 36.
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Ruff House Rescue. They brought three puppies!This week's dogs are up for adoption at Ruff House Rescue. They brought three puppies!