Man killed when Jeep slams into Brentwood 7-ElevenPosted: Updated:
A man was killed when his Jeep SUV veered off the roadway in Brentwood early Saturday morning, sending the vehicle airborne before it slammed into a 7-Eleven store.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. on Express Drive North. Suffolk police say the driver, identified as Brian McLaughlin, of Bay Shore, lost control of his vehicle.
The SUV then went airborne and hit the 7-Eleven on Motor Parkway.
McLaughlin, 33, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are asking anyone with information on the crash to call the Major Case Unit at 631-852-6555, or to call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-220-TIPS.
- If you are a grouch, today is your special day. Happy National Grouch Day!If you are a grouch, today is your special day. Happy National Grouch Day!
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
- Are you and your family doing fun things this fall? Whether you're out apple or pumpkin picking, at a farm or corn maze or just hanging around in your home or yard, News 12 Long Island wants to see your Fall Fun pics!
- Did you do something fun with your kids this weekend? Share your adventure with us!Did you do something fun with your kids this weekend? Share your adventure with us!
Looking to check out brewery this summer? There are many breweries across the island for beer-lovers to visit.
- Gunfire broke out inside an illegal gambling club in Brooklyn early Saturday, police said, leaving four people dead, three wounded, and investigators trying to piece together what prompted the bloodshed.