Hot in the Hamptons: Summer dress shoppingPosted: Updated:
Hitting the Hamptons this summer? News 12's Elisa DiStefano helps you get there - in style!
- In a statement to News 12, the MTA says Foye is isolating at home and feeling good. It says he was last at the office on Wednesday and was asymptomatic at the time.
- Officials are calling North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset a "hot spot" for coronavirus patients as health care systems try to deal with the surge.
- Regents exams for high school students are still on as scheduled, for now. State officials are meeting to discuss if the exams should be held.
- The Knicks announced Dolan’s diagnosis Saturday night. It is not clear when he was tested or when he received the diagnosis.
- In West Islip, an effort is underway to keep hospital workers fed and help restaurants stay in business.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
A guide to the national park sites and trails on Long Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York City and the Hudson Valley.