Games, rides and plenty of food! The St. Rocco’s Feast has begunPosted: Updated:
News 12’s Erin Colton got a sneak peek at the St. Rocco’s Feast Thursday morning, taking a morning spin on the super roundup ride and talking food and entertainment with organizers.
The feast starts tonight at 6 p.m. at St. Rocco’s Church in Glen Cove and continues through Sunday, August 4.
There will be live music and entertainment, games and rides for the kids and plenty of food options.
Games, rides and plenty of food! The St. Rocco’s Feast has begunMore>>
- Having fun in the sun? News 12 wants to see your photos!Having fun in the sun? News 12 wants to see your photos!
- The 2019 Hampton Classic kicked off Sunday, bringing one of the largest outdoor horse shows in the country right to Bridgehampton.
- Police say a teenager was killed in a hit-and-run in Port Jefferson Station Saturday night.Police say a teenager was killed in a hit-and-run in Port Jefferson Station Saturday night.
- A police officer reportedly shot a dog in Wantagh Saturday night.A police officer reportedly shot a dog in Wantagh Saturday night.
- New license plates are coming to New York, and the state wants you to pick the design. But it also wants you to pay for it -- and for some drivers the change will be mandatory.
- A former congressman who represented parts of Long Island is denying allegations of sexual abuse that date back to when he worked at a Boy Scout camp.
- Photos from the 44th Hampton Classic in Bridgehampton.Photos from the 44th Hampton Classic in Bridgehampton.
- First serve! Check out some of the food options at the 2019 US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Queens.
- Zac Brown Band performs at Jones BeachZac Brown Band performs at Jones Beach
- This week's pets are up for adoption at Southampton Animal Shelter Foundation. The shelter is located at 102 Old Riverhead Road West in Hampton Bays. Their phone number is 631-728-7387.
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?