Williams Foods recalls taco seasoning over possible salmonella contaminationPosted: Updated:
Williams Foods is recalling packets of taco seasonings due to possible salmonella contamination.
Great Value Mild Taco Seasoning and HEB Taco Seasoning Mix Reduced Sodium are being removed off shelves in stores in New York and across the U.S.
There have not yet been any reports of anyone getting sick.
For more information on the recall notice on the FDA website click here.
- A Bethpage woman is accused of leaving her young children unattended for over an hour in a running car - while she went shopping.
- The prosecution started its closing arguments in the obstruction trial of former Suffolk County District Attorney Tom Spota and his top investigator Christopher McPartland.
- Police have released a photo of a man they say robbed a Great Neck bank at gunpoint Monday morning.Police have released a photo of a man they say robbed a Great Neck bank at gunpoint Monday morning.
- New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal identified the two suspects and the three civilian victims killed in Tuesday's Jersey City shootings. A police detective was also killed.
- The United States Navy announced that the famous Blue Angels will be headlining the 17th annual Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach in May.
- Red carpet arrivals at The Concert for The Rainforest Fund at the Beacon TheatreThe Rainforest Fund 30th anniversary benefit concert was held Monday at the Beacon Theatre in New York City.
- From sparking holiday lights to fun Santa photos, News 12 wants to see your holiday photos!From sparking holiday lights to fun Santa photos, News 12 wants to see your holiday photos!
- December has already brought some snow to the tri-state area. Here's how the snow looked through your lens.
- A new lantern festival has taken over Citi Field, lighting up the sky starting Friday.A new lantern festival has taken over Citi Field, lighting up the sky starting Friday.
- The 87th annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lighting ceremony was held Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019 in New York.