News 12 goes one-one-one with the ‘Spaceman’ Ace FrehleyPosted: Jul 06, 2019 8:00 AM -04:00 Updated:
He no longer has the face paint or space age boots, but former KISS guitarist Ace Frehley is still as popular as ever.
News 12’s Jamie Stuart, a longtime member of the KISS Army, sat down with Space Ace before his recent show at The Paramount. He was promoting his latest solo album, Spaceman.
Ace, who helped form one of the most successful bands in rock history, says he's having more fun than ever on his solo tour.
Stuart asked him the crown jewel of all questions: Would he ever join his former KISS bandmates on stage in full makeup?
“I know the fans want me to rejoin the band. If they made a good enough offer, I'd seriously consider it,” he said. “Either way, I'm fine and either way they're fine…maybe.”
Officials: Plane headed to Republic Airport in Farmingdale crashes into Hudson Valley home, killing 2An aircraft headed to Long Island crashed into a Hudson County home Saturday and killed two people, officials say.
- Police say two people were injured when an SUV crashed into a Dunkin' Donuts in West Hempstead Saturday evening.
- Police say an 81-year-old man was viciously attacked and robbed in Valley Stream early Saturday morning.
- Oakland's Restaurant & Marina in Hampton Bays offers spectacular views of the Shinnecock Inlet and Shinnecock Bay.
- Robyn Elman with In Home Pet Services shows off Pet Go Bags, which come in handy during emergencies.Robyn Elman with In Home Pet Services shows off Pet Go Bags, which come in handy during emergencies.
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Bobbi and the Strays. The shelter is located at 2 Rider Place in Freeport. Their phone number is (516) 378-4340.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
Looking for some excitement this summer? Check out some of these thrilling and extreme roller coasters, all located in the tri-state area.
- Smashing Pumpkins, Noel Gallagher and AFI performed at Jones Beach Aug. 9.Smashing Pumpkins, Noel Gallagher and AFI performed at Jones Beach Aug. 9.
Did you catch the big one? Prove it...no fish stories here! Tweet or Instagram your photos using #LIFish and we may put it in this gallery or show on air.