Food Truck Friday: Crepes and Bakes TruckPosted: Updated:
WOODBURY - It's Food Truck Friday! The owners of Crepes and Bakes Truck started making crepes at Village Creperie Cafe in Huntington in 2004.
After 13 years, they decided to sell the creprerie and build their own food truck!
The truck offers a variety of sweet and savory crepes.
One favorite savory crepe has goat cheese, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. They also make one with chicken, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella.
They make SWEET ones too! Including, of course, Nutella with strawberries and bananas!
If Nutella isn't your thing, try the apple, cinnamon and brown sugar.
Crepes and Bakes best seller is s'mores with Nutella!
During the week, the truck can be found around Long Island - they are popular with businesses!
On Fridays, they visit the Food Truck Fridays event in Levittown. They also visit the new food truck event in Seaford.
They are available for catering.
- A Long Island congressman has become the first House Republican to back legislation to ban assault weapons.
- An Islip child was honored Tuesday for donating thousands of dollars from his lemonade stand to help other children battling cancer.
- Local politicians are calling for the resignations of several Long Beach officials following controversial retirement payouts worth thousands of dollars.
- Families are calling on Long Beach officials to fix dozens of broken benches that were dedicated to people who have died.
- A Great Neck plastic surgeon accused of threatening to kill his estranged wife appeared in Tuckahoe Village court Tuesday.
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
Looking for some excitement this summer? Check out some of these thrilling and extreme roller coasters, all located in the tri-state area.
Did you catch the big one? Prove it...no fish stories here! Tweet or Instagram your photos using #LIFish and we may put it in this gallery or show on air.