SUV, police cruiser collide in MedfordPosted: Updated:
Police say an SUV and a police SUV collided in Medford.
According to police, the incident happened on the eastbound Long Island Expressway near exit 64 just before midnight.
News 12 has been told the Suffolk County Highway Patrol officer was parked on the shoulder when he was hit from behind by a BMW.
In video obtained by News 12, the damage can be seen to both SUVs.
Both the police officer and the driver of the BMW were taken to the hospital for minor injuries.
- A 55-year-old man is being charged in connection to the hit-and-run that left a Nassau County police officer with multiple injuries.
- A man is being treated for serious injuries after crashing his car into a tree on the front lawn of a Deer Park home, police say.
- La NYPD busca a una persona de interés en la muerte de un taxista que murió atropellado por sus propio carro.
- IHOP is celebrating its 61st birthday with 58-cent pancakes.IHOP is celebrating its 61st birthday with 58-cent pancakes.
- Altaire Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is voluntarily recalling select over-the-counter eye drops and ointments sold at CVS after concerns the products may not be sterile.
- Performers at the Great South Bay Music Festival in Patchogue July 18 - July 21.Performers at the Great South Bay Music Festival in Patchogue July 18 - July 21.
- Fans flocked to see G Love., moe. and Blues Traveler Thursday.Fans flocked to see G Love., moe. and Blues Traveler Thursday.
- Are you heading to the USA women's soccer team's World Cup victory parade in New York City today? We want to see your photos!
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Our Best Friends Animal Rescue Inc. They brought five puppies!
- Journey tribute band Voyage performed at a sold-out Paramount in Huntington on Saturday, June 8, 2019.