East End: In The Attic TooPosted: Updated:
Frasier fir, banana nut bread and McIntosh apple are some of the top-selling soy candle scents at In The Attic Too in Laurel. Plus, check out their unique paper flowers, soaps, body scrubs and more.
In The Attic Too
1095 Franklinville Rd, Laurel, NY 11948
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.