Weekend Workout: Triceps dipsPosted: Updated:
This week's workout comes from trainer Lindsay at Lifestyle Fitness.
Form is key after you grab a bench or box for your triceps dips. Keeping your legs straight out really work your body in this exercise. Low and slow is also key to really form those triceps muscles in your arms.
- A Long Beach woman is accused of killing the man she had been involved with for years, then setting his Centre Island home on fire to cover up the crime.
- Thousands of people were pounding the pavement in Northport Saturday for the annual Great Cow Harbor Race.
- Nassau police say a 58-year-old man was fatally struck by a car Friday night in Uniondale.Nassau police say a 58-year-old man was fatally struck by a car Friday night in Uniondale.
- This week's workout comes from Allen Rosenbluth at Club Pilates in Oceanside. Grab a paper plate and a ball for a gliding lunge.
- It's time to DANCE! Happy National Dance Day! Do you like to dance?It's time to DANCE! Happy National Dance Day! Do you like to dance?
- ZZ Top performed at Jones Beach Thursday evening.ZZ Top performed at Jones Beach Thursday evening.
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at North Fork Animal Welfare League. Their phone number is (631) 765-1811.
- Get ready to sample fare from baseball stadiums from across the country at the MLB FoodFest.Get ready to sample fare from baseball stadiums from across the country at the MLB FoodFest.
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Jake's Rescue Ranch. The shelter can be contacted via their website or email.
- The Who perform at Jones BeachThe Who perform at Jones Beach