2 shoplifting suspects accused of attacking workers at Green AcresPosted: Updated:
Police say two shoplifters are accused of attacking employees who were trying to stop them at Green Acres Mall.
According to police, the two women went into the Macy's in Valley Stream on Wednesday.
Police say two store employees spotted them trying to leave without paying. That’s when police say Shalaina Mosley and another woman kicked and punched the workers.
Mosley allegedly took one employee's phone.
The other woman took off with the merchandise and a worker's security radio.
Mosley will be arraigned today. Police are still looking for the other woman.
- Police are working to track down the thieves behind a phone scam that swindled more than $100,000 from a Massapequa senior citizen.
- A Syosset man accused of fatally stabbing his mother and injuring his father during an argument pleaded not guilty Friday from Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow.
- A Levittown woman was arrested in connection with a deadly overdose.A Levittown woman was arrested in connection with a deadly overdose.
- According to police, the three women, all from Flushing, Queens, were arrested Thursday night at Hau Xia Healthy Center.
- Police say they arrested Stuart Babitch on Wednesday.Police say they arrested Stuart Babitch on Wednesday.
- The Justice Department said Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not find evidence that President Donald Trump's campaign "conspired or coordinated" with Russia.
- A West Babylon man is charged with manslaughter after police say he intentionally ran down a young father from Wyandanch and then fled the scene following an early morning fight in a pub parking lot.
- After 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants and 500 witness interviews, the Mueller report is complete, and Long Island residents have a lot to say about it. Attorney General William Barr's summary of the report says investigators didn't find that the pres
- The Viking Sky was carrying 1,373 passengers and crew, going from Norway's Arctic north to the southern city of Stavanger when it had engine trouble along Norway's rough, frigid western coast.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo was on Long Island Sunday to discuss his plan for a permanent property tax cap.Gov. Andrew Cuomo was on Long Island Sunday to discuss his plan for a permanent property tax cap.