Judge rules class action lawsuit can proceed against 'Friends of Freddie'Posted: Updated:
A judge has ruled the case against animal rescue group "Friends of Freddie" may proceed.
Dozens of people are suing the rescue group, claiming they adopted sick pets.
As News 12 has reported, Friends of Freddie's owner Barbara Sanelli was charged with neglect and is accused of failing to provide animals with proper medical care.
In 2017, the State Attorney General's office also opened an investigation into the rescue group.
- Police say a 7-Eleven in Islip Terrace was robbed at gunpoint early Sunday morning.Police say a 7-Eleven in Islip Terrace was robbed at gunpoint early Sunday morning.
- Devil's food cake is dark colored and dense in texture, and today we celebrate it! Do you like devil's food cake?
- On most days, Jack Miller - otherwise known as Beef - is stocking frozen food at the King Kullen in Massapequa.
- The 2nd annual Goosefest is being held Sunday in memory of a Long Island hero who was killed in Iraq last year.
- Funeral services will be taking place Sunday and Monday for former WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro, who was found dead in her Smithtown home.
- This week's pets are up for adoption at Southampton Animal Shelter. The shelter is located at 102 Old Riverhead Road West in Hampton Bays. Their phone number is 631-728-7387.
- Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!
- Photos of the professional career of Tiger Woods.Photos of the professional career of Tiger Woods.
- Uriah Heep also performed with Judas Priest at The Paramount on May 15, 2019.Uriah Heep also performed with Judas Priest at The Paramount on May 15, 2019.