Video shows gunfire on Shinnecock Indian ReservationPosted: Updated:
News 12 has obtained video showing gunfire on part of the Shinnecock Indian Reservation along Shinnecock Bay.
The video shows a group of men with guns firing warning shots at people on a boat Saturday.
State police tell News 12 Long Island they are investigating the incident. There are no reports of anyone being wounded.
State police say no arrests have been made.
Detectives want anyone with information about the confrontation to call the State Bureau of Criminal Investigation at 631-728-3000.
- Police say a man who was caught photographing children at the Bethpage Air Show on Saturday was arrested on child pornography charges.
- Windy conditions and cold water temperatures made for a dangerous water rescue on the South Shore Sunday.
- Police say they caught two men inside a stolen car in Elmont.Police say they caught two men inside a stolen car in Elmont.
- A Memorial Day weekend celebration on the water in Oyster Bay ended with a trip to the hospital for one woman.
- The leader of the Nassau PBA is calling for more to be done to keep the community and county officers safe from MS-13 violence.
- Here's a roundup of photos of the high-flying stunts, crowds and food -- plus photos sent in by News 12 viewers!
- The 2019 Bethpage Air Show took to the skies over Jones Beach State Park for Memorial Day weekend.The 2019 Bethpage Air Show took to the skies over Jones Beach State Park for Memorial Day weekend.
- The live-action Aladdin film flew into theaters Friday.The live-action Aladdin film flew into theaters Friday.
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Almost Home Animal Rescue & Adoption. The shelter is located at 646 Medford Ave. in Patchogue. Their phone number is (631) 627-3665.
- Fleet Week New York started May 22. This year marks the 31st annual event that features a week filled of activities, themed events and live demonstrations.