Newsday: Palmer Vineyards sells 60 acres of property for $1.25MPosted: Updated:
One of Long Island’s oldest wineries has sold more than half of its property.
News 12 has learned that Palmer Vineyards recently sold 60 acres of land for $1.25 million. The buyer has not been identified.
Palmer’s president tells Newsday the vineyard is maintain its core property in Riverhead.
The property includes 60 acres on vines, wine making and storage facilities and a tasting room.
- A Melville man was pulled from a burning car after a crash in South Huntington Saturday evening.A Melville man was pulled from a burning car after a crash in South Huntington Saturday evening.
- A newly opened coffee roastery/lounge in Syosset is offering freshly brewed java – and hopefully, an escape from the daily grind.
- A Lake Ronkonkoma man is accused of driving drunk Sunday - with a 15-year-old girl in the car.A Lake Ronkonkoma man is accused of driving drunk Sunday - with a 15-year-old girl in the car.
- Long Islanders came together Sunday for a benefit concert to support the rights of immigrants.Long Islanders came together Sunday for a benefit concert to support the rights of immigrants.
- Suffolk police say a man was killed when his pickup truck veered off of a Mount Sinai road and struck a tree Sunday morning.
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Almost Home Animal Rescue & Adoption. The shelter is located at 646 Medford Ave. in Patchogue. Their phone number is (631) 627-3665.
- Heavy right and high winds swept through the tri-state area due to a large coast storm on the night of Oct. 16. Here are your photos from the storm.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
- Are you and your family doing fun things this fall? Whether you're out apple or pumpkin picking, at a farm or corn maze or just hanging around in your home or yard, News 12 Long Island wants to see your Fall Fun pics!
- Did you do something fun with your kids this weekend? Share your adventure with us!Did you do something fun with your kids this weekend? Share your adventure with us!