Police: Bloods gang member arrested for selling heroin in SuffolkPosted: Updated:
Police say they busted a Bloods gang member selling heroin in Suffolk County.
They say they raided Davon McNair's home on Wilson Boulevard in Central Islip.
According to police, they confiscated 33 grams of heroin and seven grams of Fentanyl.
Police arrested McNair after they say he sold heroin to undercover agents three separate times over the course of several months.
- According to police, the men entered the Exxon station at Edwards Avenue South around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday.
- Lynbrook police say they were originally called to a Harvard Avenue home Monday afternoon after 43-year-old Marc Solomon's mother called 911.
- An MS-13 gang member who admitted to murdering two rival gang members in Uniondale was sentenced to 32 years to life Tuesday.
- Karina Vetrano was killed in 2016 while jogging near her home in Howard Beach, Queens.Karina Vetrano was killed in 2016 while jogging near her home in Howard Beach, Queens.
- President Donald Trump sent a letter to a Sachem Central School District student who picked him for a class hero project.
- Marine Sgt. Robert Hendricks, 25, was one of three Marine Reservists killed earlier this month when their convoy was struck by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan.
- U.S. measles cases in 2019 have climbed to their highest level in 25 years in a resurgence largely attributed to misinformation that is turning parents against vaccines.
- This Earth week, News 12 is looking at the rebirth of the plastic bottle at PQ Recycling in Farmingdale.