Residents safely escape Commack house fire

Posted: Updated:
COMMACK -

Four Commack residents were able to escape a raging house fire this morning.

The fire occurred on Astor Court around 2 a.m.

The Commack Fire Department tells News 12 that the four people inside got out safely as their house burned.

The Red Cross helped relocate the residents.

There is no word yet what sparked the fire.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."