LI college student's death ruled accidental overdose

The Connecticut Medical Examiner's Office said Thursday that the death of Long Island college student Andre Narcisse was due to an accidental overdose.

The medical examiner's office said there were multiple drugs involved, but would not comment on what those drugs were.

Narcisse, of Roosevelt, was found dead in his Yale University dorm room back in November.

A Yale spokesman says there was no evidence of foul play.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."