Landlord in carbon monoxide deaths pleads guilty

A West Babylon landlord pleaded guilty yesterday in connection to the deaths of three tenants who died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Officials say the deaths were due to Wilson Milord installing a generator inside the home. Under the plea deal, Milord will serve between one and three years behind bars.

Despit Milord pleading guilty to forgery, mortgage fraud and three counts of criminally negligent homicide, he maintains that the deaths were not his fault.

Milord remains free on $500,000 bond until his sentencing on September 9.

Jury being selected in trial of alleged slumlord

Alleged W. Babylon slumlord indicted in deaths

Trial of alleged W. Babylon slumlord delayed again

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."